Cash for Your Junk Car

Get up to $1,000 today for your junk car!

Do you have a junk car that you want to get rid of? We will buy any junk vehicles in the Richmond, Chesterfield and Petersburg area. Whether it's a car, truck, van, SUV, bus, boat, motorcycle, RV, camper, motorhome, trailer or anything else, we want it! We pay top dollar for your junk, no matter what it is. It can be in any condition - old, new, wrecked, missing parts, running or not. We want your junk car. Just bring your title and keys with your vehicle and we can start our process immediately. With our on-site ATM, you can leave with cash the same day.

No Title, No problem!

We are one of the only places in Richmond or the Tri-Cities area who can legally buy vehicles without a title. We are registered with the DMV as an "On-Line Dealer". By using the Vehicle Disposition Reporting system (VDR), we are able to check State and Federal law enforcement agencies to verify that a vehicle is not stolen. This allows us to buy certain vehicles strictly for the purpose of auto recycling.


  1. What if I find an abandoned vehicle on my property?

    If you have found an abandoned vehicle on your private property, you can sell it to Chesterfield Auto Parts without a title. We will take care of the necessary paperwork per the Code of Virginia.

  2. Do you accept vehicles sold as part of lien settlement?

    Yes, we do! Common lien settlements that vehicles are sold to cover include a Mechanic's Lien Process or a Storage Lien Process. Give us a call to find out more details about what paperwork is required.

  3. What if I have a junk car to sell but I don't have the vehicle's title?

    No problem! Chesterfield Auto Parts is one of the few places in central Virginia that has access to Virginia's "Vehicle Disposition Reporting System" (VDRS). Using VRDS, we can check to make sure that the vehicle doesn't have a lien, is more than 10 years old, and is worth less than $10,000.

  4. If I sell my junk car through the VDRS process, can I get my car back?

    No, unfortunately. Once your car's VIN has been recorded through VDRS, it cannot leave our property.

  5. What happens if I sell my car to an unlicensed dealer?

    In Virginia, a vehicle owner can be liable if a vehicle's ownership is not properly transferred. This means that an owner could still be responsible for taxes and registration if the DMV is not notified which can only happen through licensed dealers.

  6. Can you tow my junk car?

    Yes! We do have limits on how far from our yards our trucks can travel so call us today to find out if your junk car is within our towing range. If your car is within the Richmond area, we are likely able to help with towing.

  7. How do I get cash for my car?

    It all starts with contacting Chesterfield Auto Parts. We can tell you exactly how much we will give you for your car. Once your car is delivered to us and the paperwork is complete, you can use our on-site ATM to scan your receipt and receive up to $1,000 cash!